The convoy’s objectives were accomplished by signing the medical examination of 100 children.
- Perform more than 35 surgeries for children with congenital defects and abnormalities in the colon, bladder and anus and change the urethra path.
- Follow-up of cases in which previous medical convoys were performed.
- Provide consumables for operations of surgical sutures machines.
- Delivery of antibiotics and analgesics on patients of children.
- The annual convoy was welcomed with the Presidency of the State (Vice President).
- Meetings with the hospital administration and follow up the remarkable progress in the specialty of pediatric surgery among doctors, nurses and hospital infrastructure, Also the agreement on a plan for future development to raise the efficiency of Tanzanian doctors in pediatric surgery.