The Foundation launched its first medical convoy. to conduct a surgical workshop and conduct accurate and advanced operations in the field of pediatric surgery.
- Examinations were done on 70 cases of children with congenital anomalies and requiring accurate and advanced surgeries.
- 20 advanced surgeries were operated in the field of pediatric surgery.
- Giving lectures to members of the Department of General Surgery of faculty members, specialists, doctors and students.
- Holding meetings with the Dean of the Faculty of Medicine and Director of Moheimbli main hospital and the head of the Department of General Surgery in the presence of the Vice Dean for Student Affairs and members of the Department of Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Holding a meeting with the Tanzanian ambassador in Cairo, who happened to be in Zanzibar during the convoy.
- Welcome from all levels (officials, doctors, working staff ).
- Great attention from the media in Tanzania and major effort to cover the activities of the convoy.
- The signing of a memorandum of understanding for joint cooperation with the Dean of the Faculty of Medicine – Mohemble University, especially in the field of pediatric surgery and the appointment of a date during the month of December 2014 for hosting in Alexandria to sign an integrated agreement covering all disciplines of the Faculty of Medicine as well as all faculties of Alexandria University.