- Provide cure to the patient with minimal pain.
- Encourage community rehabilitation and public awareness towards the rights and needs of congenital anomalies patients.
- Construct several sustainable centers of pediatric surgery in the African countries.
- Promote and initiate creative research work seeking less invasive techniques for better management of congenital anomalies.
- Improve medical education
- Arrange scholarships and develop well-structured training programs for staff members assuring high quality service, improving their research skills as well as helping in applying new sciences.
- Establish complete data base for the diseases and congenital anomalies which is important for continuous medical education and research in Africa.
- Hold several international workshops and conferences for exchanging knowledge between medical staff members from different countries with different experiences.