- Making medical exam and providing medical consultations in the treatment of specialized surgical cases.
- Conducting specialized pediatric surgeries.
- Emphasize the role of the Foundation and the Assembly in supporting and helping needy children of Egypt And providing integrated care .
Headed by Prof. Dr. Saber Wahib, Professor of Pediatric Surgery, Faculty of Medicine, Alexandria University
Prof.Dr. Tamer Ghoneim, Head of Pediatric Anesthesia Unit, Alexandria University
Dr. Mohamed Abdel Malak – Pediatric Surgery Specialist – Alexandria University
Dr. Mohamed Mansi – Pediatric Surgery Specialist – Alexandria University
Dr. Kriman Mohammed – anesthesiologist
Dr. Ahmed Koraitem – Pediatric Surgeon
Dr. Hazem Ahmed Abdelaziz – Pediatric Surgeon
A team of nurses and administrators
- 25 surgical operations were conducted for the children of Kafr El-Sheikh … All of which are specialized and need Skills :
– 11 children with congenital defects in urinary track.
– 5 cases of congenital anomalies inguinal hernia.
– 5 cases of undescended testis and problems of the inguinal region.
– 4 other cases.
- The medical examination was made on 65 children suffering from various problems in pediatric surgery and congenital malformations.
- Through the convoy, the young doctors and surgeons were trained at Fuwah General Hospital on the skills of pediatric surgery.
- And dealing with multiple congenital malformations. An initial concept of nursing training and doctors was introduced in Alexandria.
Under the supervision of Professor Dr. Saber Wahib